Sunday, June 1, 2014

Introduction

Hello everyone my name is Alicia Cortes, I was born in Mexico and came here to USA when I was one year old, so I guess I would consider myself from here pretty much. I'm a mother of three amazing kids, my son Alexander (8yrs) who loves to play soccer and wants to be just like Cristiano Ronaldo, my daughter Gizelle (6yrs), and my other daughter Izabelle (4yrs), bothe of my girls love doing gymnastics. I spend the majority of my free time with them (which I love). Other than that I have to say that one of my passions is dancing. My dad taught me how to dance when I was a little girl and since then I LOVE to dance any type of music that has an awesome beat to it. Hopefully in the next couple of months I will be able to get my zumba instructor certificate and show other people how to shake their booty! I have to say that another thing that I love to do is travel, I cant say that I have traveled a lot, but I've been to some places. One of my favorite places that I've been to is hawaii and I liked everything about it EXCEPT their prices on food, too expensive. I also enjoy going to the movies, spend time with family and friends, go shopping, go clubbing of course,most of all just being outdoors.





My goal at GCC is to finish my basic classes and transfer to Gateway, were I'm getting my associates for Medical Radiography and then from that to Radiation Therapist. Once I finish that I would have to make new goals to reach. School is very important in my life, because without school I would have no career, without no career I would have no money, and without no money, that means no more vacations for me. So if I want to continue traveling in the future, school is the first step to reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment