Sunday, June 1, 2014

Entry # 1 The World Blogs

             I have to say that I'm not very familiar about blogs. Now that I've been glancing through them I kinds get the idea about them. There was one specific blog that grabbed my attention and it was the blog named Ikea Hackers
         This blog has a lot of unique stuff. It shows you how you can use Ikea furniture in a lot of different ways. For example, it shows how you can use a small table to make a house for a dog. 
 Pretty cool huh!
         If you are the type of person who is interested in interior design or you just like to decorate your own house (like me) and like to create new things with new or old furniture, this blog will be perfect for you. I definitely recommend it, you will love it!




         One of the blogs that didn't interested me was the Belmont Club. This blog provides a variety of perspectives that do not always agree. 
         Yeah I know that we all don't always agree on the same things, but I personally don't think that this is the type of blogs that I wouldn't engage myself too, to me its to boaring and not a lot of images. 
         If you like to find information about any product, book, or media. This could be a great blog for you.


1 comment:

  1. I will have to check out that first blog you had mentioned. I like doing arts and crafts.

    ReplyDelete