Monday, June 2, 2014

Entry# 2 Zumba Exercise

I was out of shape, overweight, and not fit! That was until I discovered Zumba! I love Zumba because anyone of any fitness level, age, or background can do it--and it's FUN!! I love to dance an this is one of the ways I can do it. I've lost about 30lb by doing zumba and I want to share my story and excitement about this wonderful fitness sensation with everyone I meet! Every class feels like a party you are sweating and burning tons of calories and don't even know it! it is so much Fun. You don't even have to know how to dance. Just move your body and follow the steps. It's easy! I posted some videos so you can see how fun it is and easy.



 Hopefully this videos make you wanna dance. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Alicia,
    Never tried Zumba myself but it does look really fun and like a great workout. I've had friends try this and told me they really enjoyed it. My mom has always told me she wanted to try Zumba. I'll make sure to show her these videos. By the way good job! for the 30 lbs lost by doing something you enjoy. Great accomplishment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did understand what they are saying when they singing but I love it. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia--Your blog is looking good. You are organized, clear and engaging. Your visual appeal is coming along nicely. Your writing flows well. Keep working on developing your discussions further. Analyze and create significance for your audience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zumba is a lot of fun a great way to stay active. I don't think Zumba is for everybody but for some people it's great and it's what works.It looks like this is what works for you and that's great :) That's what people need. To find what works for them. I've tried Zumba once or twice but I'm not coordinated enough for that. I love this entry and all the videos. It really shows what Zumba is all about. Awesome job:)

    ReplyDelete